Summer is quickly approaching in the Eastern Sierras! We are glad that the snow-pack has lasted this long, and will likely keep fires at bay over the next few months, making it the perfect time for a visit. As we transition between seasons, I have prepared a very special Best Buys Section toward the bottom of this issue. Please be sure to see all of the wonderful new properties on the market in Mammoth right now for every type of buyer. Whatever your dream is, I’ve got you covered.
Why is May the best time to Buy an Income Condominium in Mammoth Lakes?
This is the “Shoulder Season” and is in particular one of the best times of the entire year to buy a condo in Mammoth Lakes for several reasons:
- Ease of ACCESS to Top Properties: More of the top ranked rental income condos are available to view as we are in the “shoulder season” (the time between the main resort seasons when occupancy is lowest). Most of the top properties are occupied during the rest of the year.
- Inventory is UP: More condos and homes are on the market now as many owners will list their rental condos at the end of the winter rental season.
- Best Time to Remodel: Contractors are available now! Because occupancy is low, it’s a great time to make a purchase and make those remodeling plans happen when your chances of renting are lowest, meaning the least lost income. When you are finished, the market will be picking up and your condo will be ready to kill it on the rental market!
- Full View and Use of HOA Amenities: The HOA has opened the outdoor pool and the landscaping is visible. This is the best time of year for really seeing what’s going on with the condo complex. You can see how the management does with the upkeep in the Summer.
- Best time for Home Inspections: You home inspector will be able to schedule you faster and will be able to see all parts of the condo better now that the snow has melted. The weather is better, and so the inspector will be able to give you a better assessment of the property when it is not completely covered in snow and lighting is better.
VERY SPECIAL BEST BUYS:
Here are the Best New Condos On the Market ranked for Luxury, Value, Location and Views!
Luxury on the Fairway at a great price: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108633/
Newly Remodeled 2+Loft on the Ski-Back Trail at Canyon, Great Price:
Sunstone Ski-In Ski-Out at Eagle with Views:
Very Cute 2bdrm backing to Trails: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108579/
2+Loft Centrally Located, great price: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108606/
Spectacular Remodeled Studio Loft: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108662/
Snowcreek V 2+Loft, rarely available: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108649/
Ski-Out Remodel with Views: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108611/
Walk to Canyon, Elevator & Secure Parking: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108227/
Brand New 3 bdrm Creekhouse, Southfacing with Views: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108578/
Gorgeous townhome remodel with huge views: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108382/
Looking for Move-in Ready Home with a Great View? Here are the newest on the market:
Mammoth Trails Home 3/3: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108652/
Custom Crowley Lake Home: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108623/
Crowley Lake Views on 3+ acres backing to USFS: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108218/
Incredible Views to Crowley Lake, Huge Decks, Jacuzzi, Backs to Forest: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108597/
Looking for A Fixer-Upper at a Great Price? Here they are:
On a Cul-de-Sac In Mammoth: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108634/
Gambrel on the Ski-Back Trail: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108644/
June Lake Home with Views: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108630/
Crowley Lake coveted location: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108196/
Half-finished remodel on large parcel in Coleville: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108598/
Would you Like to Own Income Property/Apartments Here in the Eastern Sierras?
Here are the Newest Income Properties on the Market
Mammoth Triplex: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108661/
Crowley lake Hans Resort Cabins:
Would you like a Remote Cabin in the Eastern Sierras just to get away from it all?
Here are the newest cabins on the market, ready for Summer!
Lakefront Twin Lakes near Bridgeport 2000+ sq ft on .5+ acres! Rare find: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/107685/
Twin Lakes Bridgeport Cabin: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108591/
June Lake Log Cabin: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/107916/
Really Really Remote in Haebaggers Near South Lake out of Bishop. Close to USFS Backcountry Trailheads: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108615/
4500sf Sunnyslopes Home on 1 acre: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/107920/
Finally are You Looking for Large Parcels of Land to Either Build your Dream Home on or with an existing Home?
Here they are:
187 acre Ranch with Large Home in Bridgeport: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108640/
7.34 Acres in Swall Meadows, Vacant Lot: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108629/
Antelope Valley/ Coleville home with 10 acres: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108632/
June Lake Highlands Vacant Lot with Gull Lake Views: http://mls.propertiesofmammoth.com/property-search/detail/1/108627/
As always, you will not receive any spam from using these links, not will your email be shared with any 3rd parties. Happy House Hunting!
LAUREN TRACY – Broker-Associate
Mammoth Properties Exchange, Inc.
cell: 760.914.3848 • office: 760.934.6881• fax: 760.923.7733
3310 Main Street (UPS/Fedex)
P.O. Box 9302 (USPS)
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546